- Progress … doesn’t always look like progress (a post [mostly] on research and publication)
- AY 2017-2018 Begins: Here Are Some Behind-the-Scenes Glimpses into the Making of an Online Course.
- Writing a Book Review (Or: What the Book Review Genre *Is* and–More Importantly–What it is *Not*)
- A Little Glimpse Into What I’ve Been Working On….
- Teaching an online class for the first time: things to consider
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: December 2013
As you’ll recall, in the first post in this series I went over the elements of a course syllabus, which are: Course Description, aims and goals, materials, and policies A description of major assignments and grading rubric A schedule of … Continue reading
Putting it all together, pacing, and assignments In an earlier post, I discussed how I go about choosing the materials I am going to teach for a literature syllabus. This post deals with how I decide to pace a course, … Continue reading
The position of graduate teaching assistant includes a wide array of duties and responsibilities. Dependent upon the college or university at which you working on your PhD, as a TA you may find yourself either assisting a professor with lab … Continue reading