- Writing a Book Review (Or: What the Book Review Genre *Is* and–More Importantly–What it is *Not*)
- A Little Glimpse Into What I’ve Been Working On….
- Teaching an online class for the first time: things to consider
- CFP: MEARCSTAPA at the Mid-America Medieval Association Conference
- Why Academic Conferences Matter
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Okay, here it is, the final glimpse into the final week of my final term of coursework as a doctoral student. I will say that, although at the time I was “in the weeds” as we used to say when … Continue reading
I’m still playing catchup with these final weeks of classes, but I am determined to make sure the whole term is documented so prospective graduate students in the humanities–particularly in English–can have a good sense of what they might be … Continue reading
Okay–as promised, I’m retroactively posting the “Week in Review” for those final weeks of the term. To keep from boring those who are more interested in some of my other topics, I’ll be interspersing them with other kinds of posts. … Continue reading
A Day in the Life: What Do They REALLY Mean When They Say, “Grad Students (Academics) Need Flexible Minds”?
I have fallen behind in posting the “Week in Review” thanks to end-of-the-term insanity, but I do promise to retroactively get those up so you can see why I temporarily abandoned you, Dear Readers. In the meanwhile, today’s post examines … Continue reading