- Melusine’s Footprint: Reflections on the Publication of a First Book
- Preliminary Survey for an exciting new initiative: “Teaching Celtic Literature in the Generalist Classroom!”
- Wordless Wednesday: This month in mugs…..
- Progress … doesn’t always look like progress (a post [mostly] on research and publication)
- AY 2017-2018 Begins: Here Are Some Behind-the-Scenes Glimpses into the Making of an Online Course.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Ahhhhhh, summer. After the academic year finally ends, aren’t we all ready for a break? Trips to the beach, to Mexico, camping or backpacking, heading back home to visit the family and catch up with childhood friends, or just resting … Continue reading
It’s the great paradox: you finally get to spend “all your time” doing nothing but “reading all of those great books you haven’t had time to read.” You know how you are “supposed” to feel about this period in your … Continue reading