- Melusine’s Footprint: Reflections on the Publication of a First Book
- Preliminary Survey for an exciting new initiative: “Teaching Celtic Literature in the Generalist Classroom!”
- Wordless Wednesday: This month in mugs…..
- Progress … doesn’t always look like progress (a post [mostly] on research and publication)
- AY 2017-2018 Begins: Here Are Some Behind-the-Scenes Glimpses into the Making of an Online Course.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Things I Think About Before I Ever Walk Into A Classroom #2: What do I want my students to get out of my class?
This post deals with two issues: First, “What do I want my students to get out of this class?” and second, “How am I going to accomplish those objectives through course readings and assignments. I. What do I want my … Continue reading
I’ve been teaching for a while now, and at this point it would be very easy for me to fall back on the tried-and-true and rely on my experience to pull me through without too much effort on my part. … Continue reading