- Writing a Book Review (Or: What the Book Review Genre *Is* and–More Importantly–What it is *Not*)
- A Little Glimpse Into What I’ve Been Working On….
- Teaching an online class for the first time: things to consider
- CFP: MEARCSTAPA at the Mid-America Medieval Association Conference
- Why Academic Conferences Matter
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Things I Think About Before I Ever Walk Into A Classroom #2: What do I want my students to get out of my class?
This post deals with two issues: First, “What do I want my students to get out of this class?” and second, “How am I going to accomplish those objectives through course readings and assignments. I. What do I want my … Continue reading
I’ve been teaching for a while now, and at this point it would be very easy for me to fall back on the tried-and-true and rely on my experience to pull me through without too much effort on my part. … Continue reading