- Writing a Book Review (Or: What the Book Review Genre *Is* and–More Importantly–What it is *Not*)
- A Little Glimpse Into What I’ve Been Working On….
- Teaching an online class for the first time: things to consider
- CFP: MEARCSTAPA at the Mid-America Medieval Association Conference
- Why Academic Conferences Matter
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Things I think about before I ever walk into a classroom #4(5): What Are My Pedagogical Values, and How Am I Going To Implement Them In My Teaching?
Things I think about before I ever walk into a classroom #4(5): What Are My Pedagogical Values, and How Am I Going To Implement Them In My Teaching? In this final post in my series on pedagogical considerations in the … Continue reading
Things I Think About Before I Ever Enter a Classroom #3(4): How Does My Syllabus Support My View of Myself and My Class?
I apologize to everyone for the long hiatus. Comps. When I post about them you will understand, if you do not already, why that single word meant two and a half months of silence on my part when it comes … Continue reading