- Melusine’s Footprint: Reflections on the Publication of a First Book
- Preliminary Survey for an exciting new initiative: “Teaching Celtic Literature in the Generalist Classroom!”
- Wordless Wednesday: This month in mugs…..
- Progress … doesn’t always look like progress (a post [mostly] on research and publication)
- AY 2017-2018 Begins: Here Are Some Behind-the-Scenes Glimpses into the Making of an Online Course.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Things I think about before I ever walk into a classroom #4(5): What Are My Pedagogical Values, and How Am I Going To Implement Them In My Teaching?
Things I think about before I ever walk into a classroom #4(5): What Are My Pedagogical Values, and How Am I Going To Implement Them In My Teaching? In this final post in my series on pedagogical considerations in the … Continue reading
Things I Think About Before I Ever Enter a Classroom #3(4): How Does My Syllabus Support My View of Myself and My Class?
I apologize to everyone for the long hiatus. Comps. When I post about them you will understand, if you do not already, why that single word meant two and a half months of silence on my part when it comes … Continue reading