- Progress … doesn’t always look like progress (a post [mostly] on research and publication)
- AY 2017-2018 Begins: Here Are Some Behind-the-Scenes Glimpses into the Making of an Online Course.
- Writing a Book Review (Or: What the Book Review Genre *Is* and–More Importantly–What it is *Not*)
- A Little Glimpse Into What I’ve Been Working On….
- Teaching an online class for the first time: things to consider
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: January 2015
Two opportunities for you to publish and get your work seen! The first is Hortulus, an online graduate journal of medieval studies; the second, the preliminary announcement for the biannual International Society for Robin Hood Studies conference. If you’re working … Continue reading
I am currently experiencing a phenomenon that I was warned about by friends who are farther along in their degrees that I am or who have finished their degrees, but never really believed could happen to me: I am doing … Continue reading
It’s January 2. Happy New Year! Statistically speaking, only 8% of Americans who make them achieve their New Year’s resolutions, and most people who go into the new year with a list of resolutions to achieve start out strong and … Continue reading