- Progress … doesn’t always look like progress (a post [mostly] on research and publication)
- AY 2017-2018 Begins: Here Are Some Behind-the-Scenes Glimpses into the Making of an Online Course.
- Writing a Book Review (Or: What the Book Review Genre *Is* and–More Importantly–What it is *Not*)
- A Little Glimpse Into What I’ve Been Working On….
- Teaching an online class for the first time: things to consider
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: February 2015
Below please find listed those panel sessions devoted to medieval and early modern topics for the upcoming South Atlantic Modern Language Association (SAMLA) Conference in Durham, North Carolina, November 13-15, 2015. For those who do not know, this is the … Continue reading
I really do have big plans for new posts for the blog–I still need to post about the actual comps exams process, I have a post about “what to wear” that’s been in the works for nearly 6 months now, … Continue reading
I had significantly less service work on my schedule this week than I did last week, which is a good thing, since I was so behind in drafting for my dissertation. Research I spent another day in the Folger stacks, … Continue reading
So, I’ve been promising a post on the Folger seminar I’m taking for weeks now (three weeks, to be precise) and since university let out early today and I expect to have no time to work on my dissertation between … Continue reading
It was, I am sure no one will be surprised to hear, an excessively busy week again this week. I really, truly, will be posting about the Folger soon. In meanwhile, here’s why you haven’t yet gotten that post……. Research … Continue reading