- Melusine’s Footprint: Reflections on the Publication of a First Book
- Preliminary Survey for an exciting new initiative: “Teaching Celtic Literature in the Generalist Classroom!”
- Wordless Wednesday: This month in mugs…..
- Progress … doesn’t always look like progress (a post [mostly] on research and publication)
- AY 2017-2018 Begins: Here Are Some Behind-the-Scenes Glimpses into the Making of an Online Course.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Hello World! It’s been a while. I know I owe you many, many posts, on many, many topics–and you’ll get them, I assure you!–but to begin, here are a couple of calls for papers for the Southeastern Medieval Association conference … Continue reading