- Melusine’s Footprint: Reflections on the Publication of a First Book
- Preliminary Survey for an exciting new initiative: “Teaching Celtic Literature in the Generalist Classroom!”
- Wordless Wednesday: This month in mugs…..
- Progress … doesn’t always look like progress (a post [mostly] on research and publication)
- AY 2017-2018 Begins: Here Are Some Behind-the-Scenes Glimpses into the Making of an Online Course.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: July 2015
I am a runner. I ran track in high school, and caught the bug. I’m not the fastest, or the best, runner on the roads and trails, but I have faithfully logged my 10-30 miles per week for most of my adult life, and run and even won a number of 5Ks and 10ks; my half-marathon PR so far is 2:07.
Why bother telling you that? Well, because I first realized the power of the rut to silently derail me from attaining my goals not as a writer, but as a runner. Continue reading