- Melusine’s Footprint: Reflections on the Publication of a First Book
- Preliminary Survey for an exciting new initiative: “Teaching Celtic Literature in the Generalist Classroom!”
- Wordless Wednesday: This month in mugs…..
- Progress … doesn’t always look like progress (a post [mostly] on research and publication)
- AY 2017-2018 Begins: Here Are Some Behind-the-Scenes Glimpses into the Making of an Online Course.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: December 2015
I am very pleased to be the December Featured Scholar over at The Lone Medievalist. The Lone Medievalist site was set up to provide support, encouragement, and resources to scholars working in small departments where they are the only medievalist … Continue reading