- Progress … doesn’t always look like progress (a post [mostly] on research and publication)
- AY 2017-2018 Begins: Here Are Some Behind-the-Scenes Glimpses into the Making of an Online Course.
- Writing a Book Review (Or: What the Book Review Genre *Is* and–More Importantly–What it is *Not*)
- A Little Glimpse Into What I’ve Been Working On….
- Teaching an online class for the first time: things to consider
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: January 2016
Some of you who haven’t yet gotten to the writing and revising portion of the thesis or dissertation might appreciate the heads-up: revisions will take way longer than you think. In fact, we would all benefit from referring to it … Continue reading
The Spring academic term has begun, and so returns The Week In Review feature of this blog. If I do what I am supposed to do the way I am supposed to do it, this will be the last term … Continue reading
If you have never taught before, or have been a teaching assistant for a course but not Instructor of Record, the idea of developing your own syllabus can be a daunting one. What should you teach? How should you teach … Continue reading