- Melusine’s Footprint: Reflections on the Publication of a First Book
- Preliminary Survey for an exciting new initiative: “Teaching Celtic Literature in the Generalist Classroom!”
- Wordless Wednesday: This month in mugs…..
- Progress … doesn’t always look like progress (a post [mostly] on research and publication)
- AY 2017-2018 Begins: Here Are Some Behind-the-Scenes Glimpses into the Making of an Online Course.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: April 2016
Here we are, most of us, at the end of the spring term. For those of us who are teaching as well as finishing up our own reponsibilities as students, things probably seem pretty dicey right about now–papers to write; … Continue reading
Research Read two chapters of the next book I’m reviewing. Scanned and made PDFs of chapters from Andrew Cowell’s The Medieval Warrior Aristocracy which I used in my dissertation. Scanned and made PDFs of chapters from Emotions in Medieval Arthurian … Continue reading
April is a month in which scholars teaching at colleges and universities are really just putting one foot in front of the other, head down, struggling to pass through the gale-force winds more or less mentally and emotionally intact. It … Continue reading