- Progress … doesn’t always look like progress (a post [mostly] on research and publication)
- AY 2017-2018 Begins: Here Are Some Behind-the-Scenes Glimpses into the Making of an Online Course.
- Writing a Book Review (Or: What the Book Review Genre *Is* and–More Importantly–What it is *Not*)
- A Little Glimpse Into What I’ve Been Working On….
- Teaching an online class for the first time: things to consider
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: August 2016
New Places, New Spaces, New Faces: The First Week of a Newly-Appointed Assistant Professor of English and Medieval Literature
After a busy summer of traveling and sorting out logistics, I have relocated from Winston-Salem, North Carolina, by way of Leeds, UK (for the International Medieval Congress) and Kent, Ohio (for the National Endowment for the Humanities seminar on Chaucer’s … Continue reading