- Melusine’s Footprint: Reflections on the Publication of a First Book
- Preliminary Survey for an exciting new initiative: “Teaching Celtic Literature in the Generalist Classroom!”
- Wordless Wednesday: This month in mugs…..
- Progress … doesn’t always look like progress (a post [mostly] on research and publication)
- AY 2017-2018 Begins: Here Are Some Behind-the-Scenes Glimpses into the Making of an Online Course.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: September 2016
1. All. The. Emails. Truly, while I was thinking about being a full-time professor with a full-time workload, I was thinking about all of the papers, and the meetings, and the paperwork, and the meetings, and the class preps, … Continue reading
Hi there! We’re currently in week five of classes, the leaves are beginning to turn (yes, I’ll be posting Fall Foliage photos soon!) and I have finally found a few minutes (well, okay, stolen a few minutes) (well, fine, stolen … Continue reading