- Progress … doesn’t always look like progress (a post [mostly] on research and publication)
- AY 2017-2018 Begins: Here Are Some Behind-the-Scenes Glimpses into the Making of an Online Course.
- Writing a Book Review (Or: What the Book Review Genre *Is* and–More Importantly–What it is *Not*)
- A Little Glimpse Into What I’ve Been Working On….
- Teaching an online class for the first time: things to consider
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Either/Or [Versus?] Yes/And: Towards an Ethos of Inclusivity and Inquiry in the Twenty-First Century Classroom
The following is a presentation on inclusivity and collaborative inquiry practices that I gave as part of the “Far Out!” Roundtable discussion at the 2016 International Congress on Medieval Studies. Either/Or [Versus?] Yes/And: Towards an Ethos of Inclusivity and Inquiry … Continue reading