- Melusine’s Footprint: Reflections on the Publication of a First Book
- Preliminary Survey for an exciting new initiative: “Teaching Celtic Literature in the Generalist Classroom!”
- Wordless Wednesday: This month in mugs…..
- Progress … doesn’t always look like progress (a post [mostly] on research and publication)
- AY 2017-2018 Begins: Here Are Some Behind-the-Scenes Glimpses into the Making of an Online Course.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Hello, all! I promise to write a nice long chatty post as soon as I’ve gotten through midterms. Meanwhile, I’ve been busy finishing up several projects and working on some collaborations. Here’s one of those collaborations–a set of three calls … Continue reading