- Progress … doesn’t always look like progress (a post [mostly] on research and publication)
- AY 2017-2018 Begins: Here Are Some Behind-the-Scenes Glimpses into the Making of an Online Course.
- Writing a Book Review (Or: What the Book Review Genre *Is* and–More Importantly–What it is *Not*)
- A Little Glimpse Into What I’ve Been Working On….
- Teaching an online class for the first time: things to consider
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Hello, all! I promise to write a nice long chatty post as soon as I’ve gotten through midterms. Meanwhile, I’ve been busy finishing up several projects and working on some collaborations. Here’s one of those collaborations–a set of three calls … Continue reading