- Writing a Book Review (Or: What the Book Review Genre *Is* and–More Importantly–What it is *Not*)
- A Little Glimpse Into What I’ve Been Working On….
- Teaching an online class for the first time: things to consider
- CFP: MEARCSTAPA at the Mid-America Medieval Association Conference
- Why Academic Conferences Matter
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: End of the Year wrap Up
Professors–particularly professors who are contingent (non-permanent and adjunct faculty). permanent but not tenured, and tenure-track but not tenured–are regularly asked to perform acts of self-assessment, filling out performance evaluations, maintaining an updated CV, and responding to our supervisors’ assessment of … Continue reading